Office Manager/HR Coordinator
Member of Administrative Team
Directed by: EVP, Operations
Reports to: EVP, Operations
The Office Manager/HR Coordinator has primary responsibilities for the management of day-to-day office operations, including human resources, internal employee training, and the office IT systems to provide the best experience for the employees.
Salary range: $55,000 to $75,000, based on experience
- Oversee day-to-day office operations and management.
- Administer human resources functions, including payroll and benefits.
- Provide day-to-day management of the company’s IT systems
Oversee day-to-day office operations and management.
- Manage and direct the Office Assistant, assigning daily office functions, as needed.
- Manage inventory and approve administrative purchases within the budget plan.
- Research best prices and negotiates service agreements with office vendors.
- Establish and oversee administrative, operational and accounting records procedures.
- Authorize service/repair calls to maintain workplace comfort and safety.
- Ensure a clean, healthy and safe office environment.
- Make decisions based on established guidelines and company values.
- Maintain the company WIKI with updated and relevant company information.
Administer the company’s human resources function.
- Manage company relationship with third party human resources vendor.
- Process bi-weekly payroll and 401(k) contribution processing.
- Communicate payroll changes to payroll vendor.
- Review payroll for accuracy.
- Answer employee payroll questions.
- Coordinate full cycle recruiting and hiring processes, including placing ads, scheduling interviews and candidate testing, preparing offer letters and submitting new hire paperwork to our payroll vendor on a timely basis.
- Oversee onboarding process, working with the hiring manager to schedule training and first week orientation meetings.
- Conduct 45-day new hire check-in interviews.
- Coordinate termination paperwork and checklist with manager.
- Manage internship program.
- Research employee benefit options, as needed.
- Update employee manual and ensure most recent addition is available on the company WIKI.
- Maintain personnel files for accuracy and compliance.
Provide day-to-day management of the company’s IT systems
- Manage communications and assignments with company’s outsourced IT vendor.
- Manage relations (working with and through IT vendor) with outside IT.
- Research and evaluate new equipment and software before purchasing
- Coordinate purchase and set up of new equipment
- Continue to train/work with new business team to use the CRM and produce/design reports as needed to help with new business needs.
This is a full-time position on the administrative team. The individual we seek will have the following experience and capabilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in human resources management, business administration or equivalent
- Minimum five years of administrative/office management experience.
- Minimum of three years experience in all facets of human resources, including but not limited to, recruitment, benefits administration, performance management, payroll, employee engagement, compensation, training, and compliance
- Must have perseverance and strong work ethic
- Must have a positive, “can-do” attitude and be able to work with many different types of people at different levels
- Superb organizational skills, ability to work under tight deadlines and ability to handle and prioritize multiple tasks
- Demonstrated proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel
- Experience with office moves is helpful but not necessary
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Utmost discretion, judgment and professionalism
- Ability to pass a comprehensive background check
To apply, please provide:
- A detailed letter explaining why you are interested in the position
- Your resume
- Your recent salary history and salary requirements
No phone calls, please.
Love & Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.