Target Salary Range
$60,000 to $75,000
Are you an excellent writer and communicator, well-versed in creative writing as well as producing more direct advertising copy?
Are you skilled in writing clear, concise, and grammatically correct copy under tight deadlines?
Are you willing to challenge both sides of your brain to achieve phenomenal results?
Love & Company of Frederick, Maryland, a leading marketing, advertising and sales management firm in the senior housing and services field, seeks talented candidates for the position of copywriter.
We take pride in our top-notch team of creative marketing professionals—a diverse group offering extensive experience in the senior market as well as in their specific area of expertise—and are looking for a creative writer/communicator to excel in a team-based environment and collaborative culture.
- Develops creative messaging for our clients as well as our agency’s self-promotion and new business pitch efforts
- Has the ability to write in a range of styles and voices
- Produces unique, on-target solutions within budget and on schedule
- Is familiar with marketing goals, target audiences, creative briefs, and communications trends
- Produces content outlines to effectively demonstrate content ideas
- Creates campaign communications, including advertising, direct marketing, collateral materials and digital deliverables such as websites, landing pages, banner ads, and email marketing
- Incorporates agency and client feedback and revisions as appropriate, taking direction well
- Stays on top of trends within the marketing and senior living fields
- Writes radio and video scripts, and selects appropriate voice-over talent for radio and video productions
This is a junior-level position on the creative team. The individual should have the following experience and capabilities:
- Two (2) to five (5) years of relevant copywriting experience
- Hands-on experience with marketing campaign development
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office software in a Mac environment
- Demonstrable skills with a strong portfolio
- Team player with strong verbal communication and presentation skills
- BA/BS degree in creative writing or related field, or comparable work experience
This position will work out of the Frederick, Maryland office. Candidates must be willing to commute or relocate as a condition of hire.
To apply, please provide:
- A cover letter explaining why you are interested in the position, the strengths and benefits you can bring to the firm, and the experience you have in the above areas
- Your resume containing links to your LinkedIn profile and online portfolio
- Your salary requirements and recent salary history
- Five samples of work you have been responsible for producing, along with brief, specific descriptions of the role you played in each. Ideally, samples would include at least one advertising campaign, one integrated marketing campaign, one video or radio production, and one collateral package
NOTE: Inquiries will only be accepted with complete application materials.
No phone calls, please.
Love & Company is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.